I'm new to your group and just wanted to stop by and tell you a little about myself.
I am a mom to three and grandma to six. I live in the "mother-in-law suite"on my youngest daughters property. It's a small guest house and just the perfect size for me and my three dogs.

I do thread crochet, almost always size 10 thread.
I have made several elaborate Barbie doll dresses/gowns. I'm not trying to sell them to you here, but this is where you can see the best pictures of them.
Cottage Decor | Barbie Crochet | Online Store Powered by Storenvy
It's easier to show the pics there than to try and post a bunch of pictures in this message.
I have about six more Barbie gowns finished and will put pictures of them at another time.
I have them displayed in a small (dust proof) cabinet, but I'm running out of room and need to either sell some of them or get another display cabinet which I don't have room for.

I also crochet doilies. That's about it for my variety in crochet...lol

Lately I have been wanting to crochet some clothing for dollhouse miniature size dolls but haven't found any crochet patterns that scale out there on the www. I'd prefer free but would pay for good patterns. If anyone knows where I can find that size clothes crochet patterns I would be thrilled to hear about them.

TIA
Shirley