hello yall,,i was surfing and stumbled upon this site....i am glad i found it..i love to crochet....not real sure about the knitting thing....
let me go back a bit.....when i was 6yrs old my grandma started teaching me how to crochet...every time i went to her house she would teach me something new....this was many years ago....i just started crocheting again after not doing it for many many years.....i remember alot of what she taught me but while searching some of the sites online i have learned much new stuff,,and have mad many things..
you see in sept of 2012 i was told i have colon cancer(supposed to be easy)and have had nothing but trouble since and cant work so i figured i would start crocheting again.....i really enjoy it...i understand alot of the patterns but what i really would like to learn is an easy way to crochet letters into a pattern...i have tried and it doesnt look very good....i know it all in how you hook the yarn,,and i know im doing it wrong...any help would be appreciated....