Hi everyone. I am an almost-70 year old (will be 70 in june) retired grandmother who has been crocheting since I was about 15 years old. Right now I am into making dresses for my 10 year old granddaughter's American Girl doll and have probably made 20 outfits. I also make them for friends' grandchildren, too. I don't charge anything for them. I just do it out of love. On Dec 30 2012, I lost my only child = my daughter Tracey - who was 45. She left behind her husband and 3 children: Justin 16, Meghan 14, and Mellissa 10. It has been difficult every single minute of every single day ever since. Crocheting keeps my mind occupied. My husband Stan has been my rock. But my greatest Rock has been Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. He gives me strength to live every day. He eases my pain and helps me to cope. I know my daughter is safely in Heaven, where she no longer suffers. And I know I will see her eventually. Her death is not a final goodbye: just a slight bump in the road. We will be together again.