Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Jeep Girl ^I^

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Jeep Girl ^I^

Hello everyone I love to crochet I have done blankets, hats, scarfs and purses. And I have to admit I really have learned allot from the youtube site. If I could watch everything being made, once I watch it, I have got it. The written instructions are ok and I need to learn and I am but watching someone, someone actually teaching you is the best way I learn. I'm on a mission to learn how to crochet those beautiful tunics and cover ups that are in style. I cut hair and hot flashes and armpits are just not "COOL" when washing a customers hair But to be able to make and wear them over a summer clothes would add tact to my attire, and also most important gifts for others. I would love to find a person in my area who has the time to teach me!! I'm a great student Bless you all, and very nice to meet you.
    Debbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Debbie,

Hello and welcome to the group! Glad you shared your intro with us! Love to hear what others are doing in crochet! I am also a more visual learner and love to watch utube videos on how to crochet! Glad you are here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Debbie! And welcome to the forum! Glad you decided to join us! My go to pattern site is crochetpatterncantral.com. You may find what you are looking for here!