Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  13
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: Hello from NH

Post Thanks / Like
    i live south of atl, i have a daughter that lives around atl. with my grandsons.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like Georgia a lot, except for the red ants. It is very beautiful. Someday I'd like to visit St Simons Island.

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie, welcome and happy crocheting....

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Anaisa. I like your name. It's different, & I like things that are different. Maybe that's why I like to crochet so much.

5. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    when you can share your work....I prefer thread, but I like all kinds of crochet as well; have you tried knooking?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I have tried knooking. I prefer yarn or thread. I have noticed with thread things come out a lot bigger than they are suspose to. I made a horse & it is at least double the original size. I don't really care as I have it hanging on a wall.

Post Thanks / Like
    oic....mine don't come out so big...it all depends on the pattern I guess....have you thought maybe you can convert your wall art into a summer blanket? I like knooking over knitting...but again, I like crochet a whole bunch...right now I am on adding to clothes....happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    I make a lot of afghans/blankets with pictures on them. My mother & I both donate to nursing homes & this year will be the veterans home. I like to make the bed covers to cheer the elderly. Last year I made a red, white & blue, bed cover for a friend who is a veteran, & that is how I got the idea to help the veterans this year.

10. Likes Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey yarn junky ----i have enough yarn toopen my own store....... I live in georgia. ... augusta area....... theweather is nice. .... but I am not to fo nd of the bugs. O well gotta take the good with thebad

12. Likes Anaisa, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi bettybee10. LOL I also have enough yarn to open my own store. I think it is like a rabbit, it multiples it self. Every time I open the bins, there is more than the time before. I use it, I have given a lot away & there is more.
    When I move to GA we will all have to get together for a crochet day.