Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  19
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Hello to all my fellow yarn junkies.

I am so new to this site and I hope for great ideas and a little help. What got my attention is the fact that so many people can suggest things and I love that. I have a tendency to stay with what I know and it does get boring. Can hardly wait to read on.

2. Likes Anaisa, Landon, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie, welcome and happy crocheting. Hope we can spice up your crocheting winks....lol

4. Likes Landon, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome I'm pretty new here too. It's time to be adventurous and try new things. If you single crochet you can do anything.

6. Likes Anaisa, Landon, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group! I sure get a lot of inspiration here, and loads of laughs.

8. Likes Anaisa, Landon, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I also do knitting I am finding out that those easy patterns are work. While I know how to do the stitches mixing them allo together is quite difficult and I forget which one I am doing. It helps to make a swatch with any new pattern so that you can get used to doing the pattern before making anything where you would be tearing back so much that you would eventually wear out the yarn before you get anything made.

10. Likes Anaisa, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,Sherlynn!! There is oodles of talent here, they never fail to blow me away with all they do! This is a fun place and everyone is very helpful and down to earth!!

Happy Crafting,
    Landon

12. Likes Anaisa, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Sherlynn- Glad you are here. Made ponchos for grown nieces this Xmas,have three afghans in progress. Always find inspiration from everyone. Need some help-just ask. All the help you need is on this site. bubblefish-the same goes for you. Stitch with a smile! imalefty

14. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sherlynn. Welcome to the forum. Yes, there are plenty of great project ideas here and these gals (guys too) do some pretty incredible crochet work. And there's a lot of fun in their personalities too. Have fun. Annette

16. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    hi welcome, ask questions and feel free to jump in on conversations, or start one. before you know it you be doing others things and saying why was i not trying this stitch before? welcome bubblefish.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the forums! We are glad you are here with us! Hope you enjoy and learn many new things here!

19. Likes Trenarah liked this post