Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: First Time User

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Thank you, thank you, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by me2la View Post
    hi hon..and Welcome. My name is Anne and you are in the right place to find new stuff to do. Every one here is so very nice and friendly ..jump right in ..it is a fountain of info and inspiration forum..I love it and only have been a member for a short time so far.

I found this for you hon..not sure if this is it..it is a pay to use pattern..but found it on etsy

X774 Crochet PATTERN ONLY Dinosaur Hoodie Sweater by BeadedBundles
    Thank you so much for you most generous help. That is exactly the pattern I am looking for and I know I have that magazine in my spare craft room somewhere, but now that I know which year and month of Crochet World to look for, it should be a breeze to find.....lol Anyway thanks so much for helping me out and also it is really nice to meet you. Thanks again!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks so much for the offer and for noticing my plea for help. I think I too may have that issue around somewhere. I will have to look high and low for it and I will definitely post the finished product hopefully on my grandson. Thanks also for the warm welcome.

Post Thanks / Like
    A big welcome to our on line group Cookie! I think you'll like this great group of crocheters from all over the world.

I'm Shelley and I don't really seem to be "into" anything specific right now when I crochet. I'm finishing up a big afghan and also a long hall runner to go over my carpet. I made a beautiful shawl a few weeks ago and many chemo hats for my local Cancer Center over the past 6 weeks, and lots of scarves. This week I've been crocheting nesting bowl sets, they work up fast and turn out so cute. I get a great sense of calmness and relaxation when I'm crocheting, it's my indulgence.

4. Likes Trenarah liked this post