Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello from Upstate NY

Hi all and I am so very glad to be here. My name is Anne and I have known how to crochet for years but haven't always done it. I recently rekindle my love affair with it and now learning some new stitches to boot.

I am a married mom of 3 grown children( yeah if they can be called grown..lol) I love to make new friends and learn new things. I recently do to health issues need more projects to keep me busy, so I start to look for some things to crochet and viola I am here..lol.

I am very out going and friendly so just nudge me and say hello I don't bite.

2. Likes queentatonka, Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Anne,

Welcome, welcome, welcome. You will find the time you spend here will be worthwhile. There are interesting topics of discussion and plenty of talented and friendly people whose hands are blessed. A love for crocheting is quite evident here! So enjoy yourself and have a beautiful day!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much, I am no stranger to forums but in the past they have been paint shop pro and scrap kit forums mostly. (I also make digital scrap kits and do signature tags) but so far I am have a ball here! Love this group and foresee myself spending lots and lots of time here..lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Anne, you sound as if you will fit right in! A lot of us have health issues, we can sympathize, I've found crocheting to be an enormous help to my arthritis/neurapathy problems. I've crocheted for over 40 years, always did some as the years have gone by, really into it now because I have the time. This forum has also helped me to connect with other like minded women and men. WELCOME Caro

6. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Caro...I don't walk well these days so yeah I have to sit a lot and that means time on my hands..now I just have a keyboard or a hook in them..lol

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so lucky I found this group. I also have mobility problems and felt isolated before. We are all incredibly talented, opinioned and funny as all get out. A lot of us have trouble sleeping, check out Night Owl TWO, It's nice to know somebody else is up if you are in the middle of the night. Caro

9. Likes Teri liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome and you sound like one of us already!! We love to tease so be aware that someone (me usually) may say something off the wall to say. If you have questions or know the answer for a problem then jump in and see what happens!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Caro..you got that right about being Night Owl..I have a feeling I will be visiting that thread a lot also. My husband works till 1:30 am and I am usually up very late..needless to say I nap during day or sleep in..lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forums! Glad you could join us. There are so many talented and helpful people on this forum it is really amazing. If you ever need help with a pattern or if you are looking for a particular pattern there is bound to be someone to help out. Lots of fun chit chat too. I just love this site! I'm on here several times during the day just to see what is going on with everyone. Hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us do. I look forward to chatting with you.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks BarbySue. I am so loving it already..lol ..did I say I talk a lot and am outgoing..ha ha ha ..I think I found a great place to be..HERE..lol