Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: Just Me

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG! Small world!That is too cool! I wonder if we went to school together? They still have the same disgusting schools. I graduated in '65, the dark ages. LOL. Someone had mentioned something about learning to do tunisian crochet, but I don't know if they are going to do it or not. I hope so. Otherwise I'll have to see if I can find a video somewhere on line. Judy

Post Thanks / Like

Hi!

I am very happy to see welcome&reply for my intro.I am 65 years copleted 2 days back, 10th jan.I love to crochet which keeps me occupied happily.Ifound one website,about.com where I found afgan crochet tutorial.

3. Likes Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Judy I got one tutorial on about.com on tunisian.I really donot know what all we can do with this stitch.But better to learn one new stitch.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BethH View Post
    I'm just me..plain and simple..I love crochet and have been crocheting since I was 8 yrs old. I had a broken leg and couldn't go out to play with other kids..so I asked my grandmother to teach me to crochet..and NOW I am teaching my 7 yr old Great Granddaughter how to crochet. Yep, great granddaughter..I am now 61 yrs old. I'm disabled so now I try to crochet all the time...trying to learn new things myself. I have one cat and she is a joy to me. She keeps me company and she's just like an alarm clock...

I'm really a nut..no really...I'm from Ohio...the Buckeye state 8)
    Hi welcome, it is always great to pass on the craft of crochet to someone. move that hook and make a smile. Trenarah

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mangaiyarkarasi View Post
    Hi Judy I got one tutorial on about.com on tunisian.I really donot know what all we can do with this stitch.But better to learn one new stitch.
    Hi welcome, glad to have you join our happy little forum, move that hook and make a smile, Trenarah

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Mangaiyarkarasi. I'm not trying to be rude, but what can we call you that isn't so long and hard to type out? I've seen the tunisian stitch used in sweaters, afghans ans a lot of things. Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Beth, welcome to the forums!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Mangaiyarkaras, welcome to the forums!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! thanks .I would like to know the site to get yarns wholesale.&how to trade the finished stuff on crochet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Judy, I was away to sons place, where I could not find time to type. sorry for my delayed response. mangaiyarkarasi can be called me as mangai.

12. Likes GrammaJoe liked this post