Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  44
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Redhead, that's me!

I still don't know just what I am doing yet.

2. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That's ok, just go for it! Alot of us are learning as we go, it is fine! If you have questions just ask and someone will help you. Happy crocheting!

4. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    howdie and welcome...

6. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ithink I did this once already. This is Redhead. Hello everyone!

Please have patience with me . I will learn in a little while maybe. I found out there isn't much space on the "title" line. Do I just give my name there and come down under the fonts to write? Thanks, Redhead

8. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Redhead, welcome to the forums!

10. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! Do you crochet doileis?

12. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't crocheted many doilies...mostly afghans. I am working on a skirt right now for my 5-yr old granddaughter. 3 more rows of ruffles and it is done. I just learned how to add ruffles to the outside of a crocheted base that is the 1st part of the skirt. Of course it's hot pink! what little girl doesn't like pink? my largest project was a bedspread, but I used the wrong yarn and it weighs a ton! How do I post pictures on here? I would like to show you all the bedspread! I entered it in the fair and my problem was it was too heavy. BUT believe it or not a man asked for the pattern! I sent it to him but don't know if he made it or not. I am having fun on here! Thanks to everyone! I have mad a few quilts too but haven't sewed in quite a while. I take that back. I made a quilt last year and quilted it myself on my home made quilting frame that I made. That was one of my "bucket list" things I was determined to do before my life is over! I did it!

14. Likes Anaisa, janie mae, Landon, Kathy B., rosieh20 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I finished the skirt and she is wearing it tonight. I only wish I knew how to post one of the pictures I took of her tonight. I had her and her brothers while their mom and dad went on a "date night: tonight. While they were gone I took some pictures of her. They are so cute and shows off the skirt I made for her. I am starting a little hat for her (without a pattern) I can't find a pattern for the ones I like. They are very colorful and the name on them may be a website but I can't find it now on the computer. I found the picture on Pinterest of 28 colorful crocheted hats with Beaste Bunter Blog on the bottom but everything about it is written in German and I can't understand any of it andnow I can't find it again. I was able to put the picture in MY PICTURES" folder so that is all I have to go by. Did anyone else see that picture? Or does anyone have a pattern for a beanie hat that I could use to get me on the right track?

16. Likes janie mae, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Redhead and welcome! You did just fine with your posting! We have no rules here! So glad you joined us!

18. Likes janie mae liked this post

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Redhead,
    Glad you are here. There are lots of wonderful people here who will answer your questions or help you any way they can.
    Hugs, Jane