Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Newby: Let me introduce myself

Hello,
    My name is Molly. I am from the large city of FortWorth, Tx. USA. It is also at times refered to as Cowtown. It was at one time one of the largest cattle towns (sale barns) around the south.
    I am married to a good man just over 5 yrs. We live in a midioker town (approx. 10,000) Monticello, Ar. He has 3 grown boys, 2 grand-daughters. I have no children. I think that's why I love crocheting the things I do.
    I'm not sure exactly what I am suppose to be doing here. This is all a new thing; although I have been involved within a couple of the yahoogroups for over a year now. I enjoy crocheting antique and vintage doilies (my favorite), doll clothes, baby clothes, booties, baby blankets, shawls, flowers, headbands and when in the dier mood afghans, and other things that I haven't even begun to davel in yet.
    I started learning how to crochet at the age of 8 by my grandmother. She had also taught my mother, which also taught me some. I didn't know how to read directions until I was well up into my 30's. That's a long story in its self.
    I hope to be a great asset to this group. I thank you for the honor of being a part of it. If not just please let me know.

2. Likes crochetchika liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sunshine11,

Hello and welcome to the group! You are more than welcome here! You can share your thoughts and ideas about crocheting and talk to others who enjoy the art! I look forward to reading more of your posts and hearing about your projects!

Also feel free to look around the forums for ideas and crocheting inspiration! Let us know if you need anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Molly! I live in upstate NY, in a very small town of about 5,000. We live on a mountain 8 miles from town! Very different from you! I always like to get to know people that live in different places, and liking to crochet helps alot! Hope you get as much out of this forum as I have!