Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  23

Thread: yarn storage

Hybrid View

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gosh, you sound like me. I haven't driven in over 6 years,(my choice). Between the pain it causes me to turn my neck & the pain it causes me to hold the steering wheel, it's just not worth it. Then there's the medication I'm on. If there were an accident, I would likely be charged with Driving Under the Influence. I keep my drivers license, my tag, & my insurance up to date, in the event I ever stop taking the medication & the pain is less so that I can drive. Or simply if I decide I want drive. Not driving has been my choice, but it is certainly hard for me. My independence is gone. I hate that. My mom occasionally has to take me for dr appointments & bless her heart, she makes me late every time. I now lie to her & tell her the appointment is 30-45 minutes earlier than it is. This is how I can be on time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! I store my yarns in totes and in those thick plastic zip up bags that quilts or comforters come in! whatever works for you try putting a cling free sheet in with your yarn if your worried about the plastic smell! GOOD LUCK AND WELCOME!

3. Likes janie mae liked this post