Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty,
    I'm glad you're doing good and cancer free! My Dad is in his 80's and he has a walker. He doesn't drive anymore. I did the crochet exchange squares for a while and I put most of the squares together with names on each square of the person who sent it to me and I started to put on labels on some squares what the pattern is for the square.

I've been working on teddy bear filet squares. I have 36 teddy bear filet squares done and another teddy bear square that needs a bow and needs the yarn weaved in where I started and finished. and I started another teddy bear square. So when these 2 teddy bear squares are done, I'll have 38 teddy bear filet crochet squares. That's not counting the 5 duck crochet filet squares I have done. I see one of the duck squares needs a bow yet (That's if I decide to put a bow on it.) That would be a total of 43 squares. I've memorized part of the pattern. The squares are not all exactly the same size because I've used different baby yarn for some of the squares. I've used 6 different kinds of baby yarn. 2 of the yarns are the duck squares. 1 of the duck squares is like a 3 or 4 ply yarn. Maybe I have too many squares? I'll have to lay all the squares out again and see what I think.

I'm sorry you lost 2 of your sons.

Love, Jean Marie ps Do you still crochet?
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 05-22-2021 at 11:12 PM.