Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: grandmalane

Post Thanks / Like
    Each square on charts represents 1 sc. Each color on chart represents a different color of yarn. Read charts
    from right to left on odd numbered rows and from left to right on each even numbered rows.
    Roll a separate ball of yarn for every color change. Do not carry yarn across the back. Drop current color when
    a new color is used without fastening off so that color can be picked up again when it is needed on the next
    row.

Post Thanks / Like
    also says don'tcut thread yet it hang, sometimes it hang on the right side not the wrong

Post Thanks / Like
    when you turn you should be ready to pick up the color where you stop at. where are you on the afghan..what row?

Post Thanks / Like
    I AM STILL PLAYING WITH ROW FIVE. i'D GONE UP TO ROW 9, BUT TOTALY LOST CONTROL OF MY YARN. OK i DID THE BLUE,ADDED THE WHITE AND DROPED THE BLUE YARN. NOW i HAVE FINISHED THE WHITE,,HOW DO i PICK UP THE BLUE TO GO ON. WITHOUT HAVING A LONG THREAD LYING BEHIND MY WHITE.

Post Thanks / Like
    do you have 2 balls of blue yarn? thats what you need...you are going across..you will have blue sc till you get to the white sc stitches..then the second ball of blue yarn is what you start with again...in other words you should be working with 3 balls..2 blue and 1 white..I hope that makes sense..hope I'm not confusing you.

Post Thanks / Like
    wish I was beside you helping..kinda hard on computer.

7. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Grandmalane and welcome to the group. I'm Jan. Glad you could join us. You will find us friendly and helpful. Have fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks Val, I will check that out. so you think when I get to the black,red and green, I will have to add another ball. oh boy! lol talk to you soon.Sally

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you jan, I am sally and new here, but loving it.

11. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sally! yes i'm afraid so..but it's goning to be real pretty when you get done! I'll check back to see if you need any more help.