Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  8

Thread: Hey everyone

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the look of crocheted thread but such tedious work! I made a baby dress back in 2014 all in #10 cotton. That was the last thread thing I made.Hey everyone-crochet-baby-dress-2-2-jpg
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

2. Likes spoula, kl1000 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    I love the look of crocheted thread but such tedious work! I made a baby dress back in 2014 all in #10 cotton. That was the last thread thing I made.Hey everyone-crochet-baby-dress-2-2-jpg
    Hi Terri, That is really pretty and I like it. Many years a go I learned to crochet using thread I didn't know you could crochet with yarn until many years later. I have 0.75 steel hook and a number 10 that are very old that I used. I was going to attach a picture of the baby dress and hat that I made with thread to show you but it won't upload onto the forum for you to see.

A lady on this forum posted a picture of a crochet dress in thread it was so pretty. I used that picture to make the dress. i could not do the stitches at the waist because at the time I did not know what that stitch was. Awhile back I saw a video for that stitch and it is very simple to do I wish I had seen that video before I made that dress. I think those stitches were called the Catherine Wheel not sure but they look like the picture.

The picture of the dress I made is somewhere on this forum as I posted it to let the lady know that posted the picture that I made the dress and it turned out nice.

Thanks for taking time to show us that pretty little dress you made. I like to see all the lovely things others make and it gives me new ideas.

Spoula

4. Likes Teri liked this post