Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

I have never been in a group like this

Hello fellow hobbyists. I am new to this sort of "chat" room. What do we do here? Do we talk about our current projects? Can we ask questions about a pattern we are doing? Do we share photos of our projects? Are we able to share our patterns -- for others to download them free ?

I think I am going to like this place, once I get to know what I am doing. Just be patient with me, I am old. hahahahaha

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi lynner! welcome to the forum! the answer to your questions is yes..just jump in and start chatting ..

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is nice to have you here! Yes-we talk crochet, we help each other, we share pictures, and you are allowed to share pattern resources. Let us know if you need further help. Glad you are here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie and welcome....

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Lynner and welcome. I'm Jan. Glad you could join us. We are not only friendly but helpful as well. In answer to your questions, yes, to all of the above. Have fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Lynner and Welcome!!

Yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes! LOL I got carried away with all the yeses, LOL

I am Landon, a newbie self-taught crocheter. I am so glad to see you here!!

We love pics, so bring em on, baby!!

Happy Crafting,
    Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    I have found people who are interested in what I am doing and I want to know what they are doing. We ask for help and someone always has the answer. No one knows it all no matter how long you have crocheted. So ask questions. Go to the forum and you will see that there are several topics that you can look at and one of them is pictures where you can post your work. Look for a certain pattern or post a request for a pattern. We also talk about the weather too! How to get along with your mother if it is on your mind then talk about it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow!! I am impressed. I have been to other chat areas and even asked questions but have never received any answers. You all are very nice and have made me feel very welcomed. I do have a question, though. I uploaded ( or is it downloaded?) a photo of myself and it shows up when I go to my Profile, but it doesn't show on my "reply" pages (like the photo of the kitty on Landon's page). What am I doing wrong? Anyway, thank you to all of you. I am definitely going to like this place.

Post Thanks / Like
    H, Lynner and Good Morning!

my pooter kitty's picture is my avatar. You see at the top of the page where it says Welcome, Notifications My Profile. Click on my profile and you go to your profile! Hey, funny how that works, LOL ignore me, I am just now waking up, LOL

Anyway, on the left of the page, you see 3 boxes, the third one titled My Settings. You see Edit Avatar there. Click on that and follow the instructions.

if you get hung up, let me know, I am happy to help you!

Happy Crafting,
    Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lynner and welcome! We are all fellow crafters that get together here and chat, help people out and most of all support your love of crocheting! We help each other out with patterns, ideas, and encouragement! So glad you decided to join us!