Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I will, thank you for letting me know about your sisters Etsy shop. I live only an hour from Athens :-)

Have a great weekend too :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the crochet forums! Glad to see you are getting the help you need!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you! I'm sure I'll be asking for more help as I try to get better at things!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think I also quoted the wrong paragraph. But there did indeed end up being a typo in the pattern for whatever row I was reading from. Thanks for helping.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm still figuring out how to reply to people. I was trying to reply to someone other than Tangles 64, but think I replied to Tangles regarding another person's help. I'll try to learn what I should be doing!

Post Thanks / Like
    I found out my sister changed her shop name to HeirloomlaceKnits at Etsy. But you can also find her things by her name Karen Walker. (She's in Ga. if you need that extra thing to find her.)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi doodlebug75,
    Welcome.

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Cincinnati, Ohio! As you have found out, there is always someone here who can answer your questions. We're glad you have joined us!
    ~~Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much. Glad to have a place to yell for help from NC!

I was born in West Virginia and I live in Kentucky and I'm half Native American Blackfoot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi my name is Risa I am going to be spending a lot of time at home now I was just recently told I have stage 4 metastatic malignant melanoma and Lymphoma I have grand two grandchildren I have three sons and a daughter I've made them Afghan throughout the years one way or another they've all been lost I love doing granny squares my son likes feathers both of them like feathers and owls my daughter likes flowers and butterflies to make a long story short I am wanting to do Afghans for them before I pass so even if I'm not here at Christmas they will still have something from I'm looking for Al's butterflies flowers simple square patterns granny squares and you know just cutesy things for the grandkids they're very girly girl and my daughters are girly girl so anything it would go and with that I would greatly appreciate the help I want to get started now because we don't know when God bless all of you hopefully some of you guys will have some easy patterns are willing to share or some suggestions on how to make it go quicker