Hello everyone. I am not actually new, but it has been a really long time since I posted, can't even find that I have ever posted. I have recently pulled all my yarn stash, WIP and crochet supplies out of storage and have found room for them in a corner of my bedroom...well, and a few other places...to have something to work on while I patiently wait for my sewing room to be available again. I am currently working on a virus shawl, afghan, Moogly CAL 2017 blocks, and a temperature blanket. Have a couple of works in progress that have been put up for a few years as well. I have two great nieces and two great nephews that I want to make some throws for using the Bernat blanket yarn. I am having a minor procedure done this week on my heart that will have me unable to lift or walk much for about a week, and knowing how I heal I am prepared to be taking things easy for about 4 to 6 weeks. I have stocked up and organized my stash and projects so that I can have something to do besides read while I am down.

I am a stay at home mom...all though all four are grown, two are still living at home. Son will be moving in Sept. so I will be getting my sewing room back. My oldest daughter and her family (grand sons 13 and 6) live in West Texas. My oldest son and his family (grand son 5 and grand daughter 3) live here in our town and I am daycare for these two. My youngest son 27 is getting married in Sept. so as I said he will be moving out. Youngest daughter 20 is living at home and working and going to cosmetology school. Hubby and I participate in SASS (single action shooting society) and have matches at least once a month. That means we dress up old west style and compete shooting at targets. It is a lot of fun.

Sorry, guess this got a little longer than expected. I am looking forward to getting to know the forum.