Hi,
I have been crocheting for about 40 yrs. My husband's aunt taught me how to crochet and I am so glad she did it's a craft that seems to be just bought in the store now. I have made many afghans and clothes and things for my home etc. I've made toys and still make some lap afghans and many gifts. I've never done a lot of things with the thread but my husbands aunt used to make me the gorgeous pineapple tablecloths and table tops I always loved those. I've been splitting my time between quilting and embroidery, cross stitch and crafts, reading so I have to switch myself around. Here in Fl. I make some afghans but if they are big have to do them when the weather is cooler to hole on your lap. I am making some lap afghans to give for charity and have a couple of afghans I started but I ran into a block on one I just couldn't get to come out right. I put it away for a little while but plan on dragging it back out and looking at it again to see if I can figure it out.
If I can help anyone with a problem I'll try. I may not be on all the time I'm having problems with dry eye an have to use drops and heat pads and makes my eyes blurrier o can't always see to work at the moment. I look forward to talking with you all and helping or receiving help from you all maybe someone can help me with the afghan I have a problem with. Nice to meet you all.

Sue