Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Hello everyone!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone!

My name is Connie. I'm really looking forward to the helpful hints and ideas from everyone. I have recently picked up crocheting again after about 30 years and find that I've forgotten SOOO much!! In other words, forgive any silly questions that I may post.

Post Thanks / Like
    Connie,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! It is nice to hear from you! I am sure you will do just fine in bringing back your crochet skills! It just may take a little time, or not! :0)

Post Thanks / Like
    hi Connie. My name is Larisa. I am not sure I can help you because of I am not English speaking but we can discuss patterns and doilies

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Barbara and Larisa!!! The one thing I've found is that the fingers aren't as "nimble" as they used to be ) I'm currently sticking with very simple "lapghans" with the basic stitches (sc, dc) until I can get back in the swing of things.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! And welcome to the forum! The crocheting will all come back to you! There are tutorials on this site if you need some refreshing! I've been crocheting for years and still I turn to them from time to time! Glad you decided to join us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Maryjane!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Connie...welcome to the group!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Val! I spent my lunch today "reviewing" the great instructional videos! It's amazing how much you forget over the years. I'm thrilled to have found this great site!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello csr
    Remember, there are no silly questions. Just silly people who think they know everything and don't need to ask anything. This is a very diverse, interesting and helpful group. So why did you wuit for, Holy Cow, 30 YEARS???? Let me guess. You're finally reitred?