Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: fairylady

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Jean Marie,
    You are in Michigan. I have family there too! Thanks for the welcome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi KL1000,
    You are all the way in eastern Europe! Home to some of my ancestors.You are doing the crochet I've just begun to teach myself. It is a real challenge for sure. I love the lace doilies, they're so beautiful. The ladies on YouTube go so quickly with thread crochet it's hard to follow. I admire all you ladies who do thread crochet. I really admire all the crocheters and knitters. There is a part of you in everything you create which is wonderful. Thanks again for the welcome.

3. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome aboard!

It is great to have you here among crochet friends! Hope you enjoy the forums and please let us know if you have need of anything. This is a wonderful group who love to help as much as possible! Happy crocheting!

Post Thanks / Like
    You are so kind. Really I think crocheting is relaxing. It s just pleasure
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello fairlady, Im so glad to see you joined us. We try to get to each one who post. Check each one and we can help or check for a pattern, just chat about what ever. Strokes can give Life a challenge as my hubby had 1 few years ago in his eye (lost sight) he never changed his ways just had to adjust, NEVER give in to a Bad Thing> God Bless you. & hope to hear more from you. As 1 member said if a private chat is needed go to PM -- private message OK. Hugs Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome fairylady! I too had a freak stroke caused by medication and returned to crocheting as a means of keeping me sane. Now it is a way of life for me. I am addicted. I crochet while watching TV, in the car on a trip, waiting in the doctor's office, etc, etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi fairlady. Nice to have you with us. You only live about 45 minutes from me. I live between Newberrytown and York Haven