Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Soon to be Great Grandma

Learning to crochet at a tender old age. JoAn

Post Thanks / Like
    JoAn,

Hello and welcome to the group! It is never too late to learn to crochet! Hope you enjoy the forums!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome JoAn,

Congrats on being a great grandma soon. I am making baby afghans for my great grand kids (sometime in the distant future, I hope)
    I have 6 grandchildren. After reading one of our members posts about a family member making up a bunch of baby afghans and then they were given to each of the great grands as they came along. It has inspired me to do 2 for each of mine. Plus I am going to put in a family picture we all had taken years ago and then include a little family history.

I hope you find the crochet tutorial helpful. Keep us updated on your progress.

Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome JoAn,
    Congrats on your soon to be great grandchild! Grandchildren are nice- I bet great grandchildren are twice as nice! My Mom has 11 greats-all under age 4! Glad you decided to join us! I'm sure you will learn a lot along the way!

Post Thanks / Like
    Its like riding a bike. Once you got the technique down you never forget. Hope to see some of your projects. Good Luck!

Nana Berg68 ( Kathy)