Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello from Washington

Hi, I am new to the group and I am excited to meet fellow crochet lovers. I hail from the Seattle area of Washington State. I learned to crochet from my mother when I was nine, and it has been a favorite hobby of mine for many years. I mainly make items for babies, I love how quick and easy they are, but I have experimented with many projects over the years. I think my favorite thing about crocheting is that it allows me to make wonderful handmade gifts.
    Besides being a crochet lover, I am a wife, a mom to four children, a health and wellness enthusiast, and a lover of all things crafty.
    Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum. You are among a group of wonderful crocheters. My favorite thing to crochet is a shawl.
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group, we're glad you're here. I live in Alabama and have two grown sons, ages 21 and 24. I'm looking forward to getting to know you.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Abbie: I live in Richland, WA. I have a son and a daughter and four grandchildren. I am involved with Project Linus and crochet baby blankets and regular sized afghans. I am glad you have joined our group.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Abbey, Welcome and glad to meet you. Sounds like a busy life 4 children. Crochet I do for Donations, small quick things, lapghans. C2C Blankets are quick so I do for Shut-ins. Dont be astranged pop in and see whats going on. Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. Nice to have you with us

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to CrochetTalk! Glad you joined us and looking forward to learning more about you!

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Abbie,
    Welcome to the Forum!! We're glad you have joined us. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Abbie glad that you have joined us. I have not been on for a long time. I have learned a lot from the forum. Having some ailing issues need to get back into the swing of things. Crocheting some things for Easter and Spring. Love to read too. So you take care and welcome