Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Hello from Ohio

Post Thanks / Like
    Rebecca, welcome, welcome, welcome to Crochet Talk! Cogratulations on your new grandbaby and nephews!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Rebecca!
    Welcome from Cincinnati, Ohio! Nice to meet another Ohioan. We hear it is very cold back home. That's why my hubby and I are vacationing in Arizona! We're all glad you have joined us here on the forum and hope you enjoy meeting all of the great people here.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome from Pa. Nice to have you with us and glad you are back to crocheting again

Post Thanks / Like
    Great, give me a call before you come up. We could go to Bolek's together. I dont know if they still have yarn . I havent been there for a while. My email is rebecca@rebeccasellsproperty.com. If you email me, I will send back my other contact info.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rterakedis View Post
    Great, give me a call before you come up. We could go to Bolek's together. I dont know if they still have yarn . I havent been there for a while. My email is rebecca@rebeccasellsproperty.com. If you email me, I will send back my other contact info.
    sorry I have not been on a lot but I would like that very much. I will send you an email soon. It is a pleasure to know someone so close.

Post Thanks / Like
    retakedis. Do you have a Hobby Lobby near you? They have a nice baby yarn that is real soft and easy to work with I wash my afghans after they are done, I have a cat and I wash the item to get the cat hair off it. Also the Walmart here carries a Bernat baby sport that I have used for a lot of baby afghans. If I was going to start selling them I think that is the yarn I would use. I grew up in Ohio, over by the Ohio River across from Wheeling, W Va. Most of the town is gone now, they put an Interstate highway thru there and the town died. That is beautiful country and I sure miss the hills. Hope you find some afghan patterns. Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas transplant View Post
    retakedis. Do you have a Hobby Lobby near you? They have a nice baby yarn that is real soft and easy to work with I wash my afghans after they are done, I have a cat and I wash the item to get the cat hair off it. Also the Walmart here carries a Bernat baby sport that I have used for a lot of baby afghans. If I was going to start selling them I think that is the yarn I would use. I grew up in Ohio, over by the Ohio River across from Wheeling, W Va. Most of the town is gone now, they put an Interstate highway thru there and the town died. That is beautiful country and I sure miss the hills. Hope you find some afghan patterns. Margaret
    Hi Margaret,
    You said the hills. Reminds me of 'Beverly Hillbillies' on tv.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Rebecca,
    Welcome to ct. I don't wash the yarn before making projects and I don't wash the crocheted item after it's made.