Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Hi to everyone

Post Thanks / Like
    BONJOUR is that Hello in English ?? Nice to meet you. I am from USA--Minnesota and hope to hear more from you. Quilting
    is a Beautiful, Exciting time. Like to see pictures some time , Yes ? Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello... Welcome.. I love getting the emails with all the different patterns in them!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, Karosie! Nice to meet you. You'll find everyone helpful here! I'm Linda and I'm from sterling, Ks. I crochet doilies, prayer shawls, scarves, etc. I do a little cross stitch and I like to watercolor paint, mainly wildlife, flowers, and landscape. Hope to hear more from you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi
    So glad you joined us here.
    Huggers
    Debby

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Karosie48 View Post
    I have never posted here before but just wanted to say hello. I am 66 and have 11 grandkids and 2 children. I am also a mother to 3 furbabies. I love knitting, cross stitch, embroidery, sewing, and crochet. I am also trying to learn quilting but not sure if I like it yet.
    Hello Karosi48:

So glad to meet you. I am not always post anything. I enjoy crochet and knitting. now I have arthritis on my hand, so I can't do much of anything, so I stop by here to also say hello to everyone and wish for healthy year for 2015. and I will be 72 years old and I like to forget that number ...I do have 4 grandchildren and 2 adult children. my daughter had movied to New Zenland some 5 years ago and we miss her during all holiday season since
    hope to see you here always.

Ivy
    Happiness is not already made, it has to come from your own action.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Alabama. You'll find lots of people here with the same interests. I also tried quilting some years ago and found I wasn't as interested in it as Crocheting. Fortunately, I have my mothers' quilts that were made when I was a child.
    Happy Holidays.

Post Thanks / Like
    My goodness, how in the world do you have time for ALL of those wonderful hobbies? I sew, (enough to cover nakedness) I used to cross stitch, but had to give it up, (bad eyes) but ,I LOVE to crochet.
    Last edited by CjoWhite; 12-29-2014 at 05:57 PM. Reason: spelling

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone and thank you for the wonderful welcome. I am finishing up 3 more hats for my last 3 grandsons (I have 11 grandkids so this has been quite an undertaking). Just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year and hope you all have a super year ahead.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. Glad you are with us