Hi, my name is Kim and live in East Grand Forks, Minnesota. We are about 150 miles south of the Canadian boarder to (Winnipeg).

I have been married for 24 beautiful years to a wonderful man, we have two grown children and have a 10 month old Newfoundlland puppy that weighs 124 pounds. I have been on a medical leave since June 20, 2014, I had a total shoulder replacement of my dominant arm (right). I can't go back to work until at least January 20, 2015, but the good news is my shoulder is getting better finally so, I can crochet for about a 1/2 hour at a time now and also take up some of my time.

I also want to say I'm so very glad I found this site. I love to crochet, not the best at it, but I know I will now get better. I never had anyone to go to if I had a question about a pattern, etc. And what a great place to meet new friends.

Can anyone tell me how to find baby cocoon patterns (free if possible). I'm looking for a baby cocoon easy pattern that the front opens and can be with a string or something for easy access at the bottom for diaper changes, etc.

Sincerely,

Kim (kimmer0315)
East Grand Forks, MN. 56721