Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Everyone! I'm a lady who is excited and hopeful to be here.

I'm always trying to do something that's above my skill level. I really need you guys. Right now I can find lots of patterns to start with a circle and make a motif into a square, or start with a circle and make it into a hexagon. But nobody can figure out how to start with a hexagon and make a motif into a circle. I am really hoping to find out just how to do this. This really has me stumped. Please help.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by temnegirl View Post
    I'm always trying to do something that's above my skill level. I really need you guys. Right now I can find lots of patterns to start with a circle and make a motif into a square, or start with a circle and make it into a hexagon. But nobody can figure out how to start with a hexagon and make a motif into a circle. I am really hoping to find out just how to do this. This really has me stumped. Please help.
    Hi and welcome to our group.
    I am not in to crocheting squares or circles or other motifs. Unless I want to crochet a potholder, coasters or.. I love to crochet amigurumi.But, to turn a hexagon to a circle I think that should be easy to do. That can be acomplished by using diferant stiches around. For instance: at those points it should be used short stitch like sc and than hdc after that maybe dc and reverse that crocheting going to another point ( in a midle of each side it should be the longest stitch/stiches. I would have to start doing (crocheting) that to be able to figure it out: how many of each stitches are needed on one side of that hexagon.
    I hope I am making some sence with my explonations ( my writing in English is not very good). All I know that can be very easy ecomplished.
    Krys

3. Thanks temnegirl thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome!

It is a pleasure to meet you and we hope you enjoy your time here in the crochet forums!

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome it is a pleasure to meet you

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome and happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the group. It is great to meet you. Look around and enjoy meeting some really great and wonderful people here.

Love & Hugs
    Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. Glad to have you with us. This is a group of wonderful and helpful people