Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: my intro.....

Post Thanks / Like

my intro.....

Hello to all... Ive never blogged before. Learn something new everyday ? huh? Well my name is April .Im a 33 year old mother of four kids .(Shaseton,16 DeLina,7 Hope JoLynn ,3 and LaNae Rain 9months).I am from Amarillo,Texas. I have always wanted to learn crochet im very much a"handy man" and love doing things on my own . I finally got the chance to teach myself when i was pregnate with the baby and I LOVE CROCHET.........................

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome aboard!

It is great to have you here among crochet friends! Hope you enjoy the forums and please let us know if you have need of anything. This is a wonderful group who love to help as much as possible! Happy crocheting!

3. Thanks aprilgist thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, it is a pleasure to meet you. I am from Ohio and I love to crochet. I have only been doing it a little over a year. I taught myself to do it through a beginners book and cd. I am disabled so I have lots of time on my hands. It sure is good therapy. I do a lot of other types of crafts also and I love to go to craft shows with my stuff. I enjoy making things for my family and friends at Christmas. Just the smiles on their faces is thanks enough for me. Makes me feel so good to still be able to do something for someone else. Hope to talk to you soon. There are lot of wonderful ladies on here and I have met a lot of wonderful friends. They are willing to help and they are so caring. I am so blessed that God led me to this site. They are all very special ladies and I love all the new friends I have made.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

I am very pleased to meet you two ladies and look forward to meeting more of yall. I also taught myself to crochet, had always wanted to . Time is of the essence..... I did however go "hippy" and learn macrame first.Then decided id "JUST DO IT". So I was cleaning a apt. out and found a old dingy book entitled "The Complete Encyclopedia of stitchery"(1972) And i love it .It has very simple directions for bargello,crewel,crocheting,embroidering,knitting,m acrame,needlepoint,rug making,sewing,and tatting .HIGHLY RECOMENDED.

Post Thanks / Like
    hello and welcome from Pa. So glad you joined our site. It is a group of friendly and passionate and very helpful people. I am a avid crocheter for over 30 years and enjoy it very much

Post Thanks / Like
    wow audrey long time..... can u give me some pointers about this blogging stuff ive never done it...

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello April, and welcome from Cincinnati, Ohio! We're glad you have joined us here on the Forum and hope you have fun meeting everyone.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo ♥
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!