Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, Larisa, again. Thank you so much! It will be fun to talk to you about thread crochet! I am off to take my sister to a doctor appointment. Check in with you later! Enjoy your day!!

Gayle

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Gayle and welcome. It's nice to meet you. I love meeting new crafters from different places around the country. Have a good day!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Gayle! I was making filet pieces last days but now I think to make round doilies again. I prefer #30 thread but I have Jumbo ball of #10 thread. I hope to use them - Have a good day - Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

4. Likes Lynda Fey liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Gayle. I'm Karen from Las Vegas. Originally from New York. I am a crocheter, too. Have tried knitting, as well, but I am just drawn to crocheting. What a lovely story about learning to crochet from your grandma as a young child. And it does my heart good to know how you feel about caring for your beloved mother. I am 58yrs old and disabled due to a degenerative spinal disease. I am busy everyday, tho.....just want to be the best that I can be. I have my Christmas project list all laid out but am sweating just looking at it, lol! I hope I can pull it off. Maybe with the support of my forum friends I can. Well, just wanted to welcome you to this site and all these wonderful people. I'm always here if you want to talk! Take Good Care.......

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Gayle and welcome from Pa. So nice to have you with us. It was very nice meeting you

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Evening, Larisa! It's good to hear from you again. #30!! WOW!! I am impressed. I can do #10 and have not ventured much into #30--it is so small and my eyes just aren't so good anymore. You have become my new Hero in crochet! I bet your crochet pieces are beautiful! The one in your profile picture is absolutely stunning! Have a great rest of the night and a grand Sunday. I usually get most of my computer stuff done during the night hours since I am taking care of Mom and she just now went to bed, so am going to try and catch up with things. It has been a busy, stressful week, so I may not last too long, but will do the best I can. Thanks for writing back! I look forward to hearing more from you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Audrey! Thank you for the nice welcome! It is great to be here and I look forward to meeting more people. It is great to meet you! Do you crochet or knit more? It doesn't make any difference, really -- just always fun to know. A crocheter or knitter--I love them all! Have a great rest of the night and I apologize for not writing sooner. Been a busy, stressful week. Time to relax a little now. So nice to meet you, Audrey.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Karen from Las Vegas! It is so nice to meet you! Thank you for writing to me and welcoming me to the group/forum. It definitely seems like a wonderful group of ladies and I hope to get to know many a lot better and to become more involved. Thank you for your sweet thoughts about my Grandma and taking care of Mom. Some days are difficult so I a so thankful for groups like this and for my ability to crochet. I am 64 (to be 65 in February of next year--YAY!) and also have degenerative disc disease, stenosis of the spine, arthritis in the spine, have had 3 back surgeries and also have Fibromyalgia, so I am in pain 24/7--not fun, but I refuse to let the health issues define me and besides, I HAVE to keep going--to many responsibilities, plus too many crochet projects to work on and to complete. I am impressed that you have a Christmas list at all--I am the world's biggest procrastinator and I keep saying I have lots of projects to get done for the Christmas list, but then, when Christmas arrives, I don't have even half of them done. My bad? LOL!! I will support you if you support me in my endeavors to get Christmas projects done before the end of the year. That would be so wonderful to have a buddy who will encourage and yes, even "push" me along. How about it? Just a thought---definitely no pressure. It is so nice to meet you and thank you for the sweet and warm welcome to the group. Have a GREAT rest of the night and a nice Sunday tomorrow!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Linda! It is so nice to meet you! I am so sorry for the delay in getting back to you. It has been a very busy week with lots of interruptions and quite stressful, but I made it! LOL!! I also love meeting crafters from around the country and love to learn of their start in the craft world. Mine started with my Grandma and I will always be so grateful to her for having the patience to teach me. I look forward to getting to know more people in this forum and to learn from them and enjoy hearing of their lives. Thank you so much for the warm welcome and again it is so nice to meet you! Have a GREAT rest of tonight and a splendid Sunday tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Gayle. It s Sunday. I work on one blue doily. It will be gift. I got 5 reels of #60 thread. All pink. I will add white #50. One lady wanted teapot tablecloth. We will see when I can start it. What are you working now? Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן