Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Kl1000! I go goofy over mitered square patterns and have just finished the basics for a mitered square vest. There is still a ton of work to do before it is completed such as joining the shoulder seams and picking up completely around the outer stitches and sleeve openings to give a finished look to the piece. Right now I am taking a leave of absence from that project and am knitting a baby blanket.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Klockie I to love crocheting and I knit but only now and then. I am sorry you have such health problem. I do understand as I have to help care for my sister and bro-in law. They a both mostly house bound but I have to take her to the Dr. She is in a wheel chair and my mother lived with us fo about 25 yr and toward the last 3 yr was house bound she broke her hip so she ended un in a nursing home. She was in there about 3 yr and died at 98. What are working on right now crocheting? I have many UFOs (unfinished objects) but in the summer I work on light weight things, saving my heavy afghans for the winter. I am working on baby things right now and cancer caps. I have to go to our new cancer center once a month, for vit. B shots and I try to take 4-5 caps with me.
    sure nice to meet you
    charlye

Quote Originally Posted by Klockie View Post
    Hello everyone. My name is Klockie and my passion is crocheting and knitting. I am house-bound due to health problems plus I am not to mobile. I keep in touch with the world with the help of my IPad and my laptop. I love to shop on line and I also read with my Nook and the Kindle App. I can't wait to browse through the forum and make new friends.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Charlye! I am currently working on a beautiful shawl called "Butterfly". The pattern is available free on Ravelry. It is very easy to work and can be remembered since of its six rows there only 2 types. I think it is very pretty. That is my current crochet project. I am also knitting a baby blanket. This is not for any particular baby, but to decrease my huge stash. I'm sorry to hear your family has been so ill. You are surely earning your angel wings. Thank you for taking the time to share with me. I hope to hear from you again. Klockie

Post Thanks / Like
    Charlye Hello and I want to apologize as I forgot your Cancer scare, I need to mark things down, so many people in a sad day once in a while. Your a truoper for sure. You just keep doing the things your doing as it keeps?? away ? Sis how is she & hubby doing now? I have a little idea as my 90 yr old hubby Fell 3 weeks ago & has suffered with pain & hes at Drs today our son took him. I gardened yesterday & can hardly walk (knees) . I hate when I sound feeling sorry for self, I dont as Im a loner (socially) so no one I know except on-line. God Bless you and hope your caring ruvs off on me more. I really do care. Hugs

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello today! I wish you and your family good health.... As for crocheting I love complicated work... taking a lot of thread. I do not have enough time - never have time == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello again! It seems you like to make the same things as I do. I am in the process of making a vest. I have put it aside for a while. I am crocheting a shawl that looks like butterflies. I am also knitting a baby blanket.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Barbara! Thank you for the welcome. I have not been into the forum as yet but I am looking forward to it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have made 1/4 of vest, need to start another part
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome. It's nice to meet you. I enjoy meeting new fellow crafters from different places around the country. I love to read too! Who are some of the authors you like to read books by?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, from northern New Jersey.