Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: New to you

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello welcome to the group. I have been crocheting for about a year. Always wanted to learn because my mom always loved it. I do a lot of other crafts also like plastic canvas, painting, embroidery, making doll houses, latch hooks and still wanting to learn some new crafts. So far I have made and afghan, some doll clothes, booties, wash cloths dish cloths, and coasters. I also made a couple stuffed animals for my one grandson. I made a puppy that he named sparkles and a blue hippo he named Thomas. He loves them so much he takes them everywhere and sleeps with them. He wants me to make him more. He has used them so much they are now going flat. I really enjoy my crafts. I am disabled and it really keeps my mind off of my pain and helps me to relax. I have met some nice friends on here. Everyone is really sweet and I have gotten some good tips to help me and I have found some nice patterns.

2. Likes Teri liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Hello

Quote Originally Posted by sonnetta View Post
    Hello welcome to the group. I have been crocheting for about a year. Always wanted to learn because my mom always loved it. I do a lot of other crafts also like plastic canvas, painting, embroidery, making doll houses, latch hooks and still wanting to learn some new crafts. So far I have made and afghan, some doll clothes, booties, wash cloths dish cloths, and coasters. I also made a couple stuffed animals for my one grandson. I made a puppy that he named sparkles and a blue hippo he named Thomas. He loves them so much he takes them everywhere and sleeps with them. He wants me to make him more. He has used them so much they are now going flat. I really enjoy my crafts. I am disabled and it really keeps my mind off of my pain and helps me to relax. I have met some nice friends on here. Everyone is really sweet and I have gotten some good tips to help me and I have found some nice patterns.
    I am so happy to hear from you. I think we have a ton in common. I to crochet,knit, sew, quilt, craft...just anything I can do to take my mind off my pain. I live with daily, constantly! I am so happy to he with anything if I can. I have been teaching my sister to crochet the past few weeks. We have to do this via skype as she lives in Bangkok.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so happy to hear from you. I think we have a ton in common. I to crochet,knit, sew, quilt, craft...just anything I can do to take my mind off my pain. I live with daily, constantly! I am so happy to he with anything if I can. I have been teaching my sister to crochet the past few weeks. We have to do this via skype as she lives in Bangkok.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sasxstitch and welcome from Pa. Nice to have you with us. I also do other crafts but crocheting is my main one because I crochet for people. We are happy for you to get started with us