Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: Hi Everyone

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonnetta. What a pretty name you have. Thank you for your warm welcome to crochet talk. I am glad to have come across and become a part of this wonderful community. That sounds like such a wonderful gift your mother made for your wedding gift. I'm sorry to hear you are living with such challenges of illness and pain as you mention. It is not easy, I know. I am glad you have found crochet help keep your mind off pain. I imagine it helps keep your spirit lifted as well, which I hear being in a good mood helps a great deal. I can tell with my own illness that when ever I become stressed, my pain level sky rockets. And given crocheting is so relaxing, I guess I needn't say more.

2. Thanks sonnetta thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet forums! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you here! Feel free to share in the forums if you like!

4. Likes Mary Laposta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonnetta. I wrote a response to you but just noticed for some reason not see it as posted. :O Thank you for your warm welcome.

Post Thanks / Like
    opps.. I see it now. Gee. this might take a bit of getting used to

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, for welcome Barbara.

8. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Mary. How are you? Crocheting doilies makes my life bright == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

10. Likes Teri, Mary Laposta liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful story....some what like my own except the injury part. I am sorry for you for that. I only had one Nonna...and she cooked not sewed or crochet but my father's godmother (Modrina Spina we used to call her) would teach my mother and I would watch.. until one day she taught me. That was in the 1960s. I love crocheted baby clothes and I can truly understand how you are attracted to them!
    Have fun here and I will talk to you soon!!
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

12. Likes Mary Laposta liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Mary,
    I'm glad you joined us! This is a fun group of people. I'm 52 too. Sorry you're disabled. I'm glad you can still crochet. Let us know if you have any questions. You can talk about anything you want to. If you need prayer there's people here who will pray for you. Lord, place your healing hand upon Mary. Thank You. Amen.
    Jean Marie

14. Thanks Mary Laposta thanked for this post
    Likes Mary Laposta liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary Laposta View Post
    Hi Lorisa. Nice to meet you. I love your rose fillet doily in your picture. It's a very nice pattern. So feminine and romantically charming. Your white squirrel picture is amazing too.. lol how cute!! I would love to crochet some doilies as well, though haven't as yet attempted such a challenge. But it's on my crochet bucket list
    Hi Mary,
    I've been crocheting doilies lately. You can read my post 'my attempt at a doily'
    Jean

16. Likes Mary Laposta liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Mary,

I am Debby and I live in Maine with my hubby and two cats and one dog. I am disabled so I am home most of the time, Crafts and crocheting help make the time pass. Also helps with xmas presents for friends and family members. So glad you could join us here.

Huggers
    Debby

18. Likes Mary Laposta liked this post