Hi,everyone,I am 66 year young Grandma married to a semi-retired farmer. This is a second marriage for both of us and we have a total of five grown children,eight grandchildren,a blind bischon,and a Shihzu who thinks she is in charge of the family. I was an RN for 43 years and retired two years ago. Most of my nursing career was in CICU and PACU,so the attention to detail prepared me for learning to crochet,especially in reading patterns. If I have any addiction,it truely is crochet. My first project was a baby blanket in 1970. I learned 6 stitches from that. Then as life happens,I didn't truely return to crochet, except for a rare easy afgan,until about 2 years ago. As I became more internet savey,I was able to learn how to read patterns and practice crochet by making dishrags and as I became more proficient,I graduated to dishcloths and face cloths. Now,I love making almost anything imaginable! Purple people eater hat,a coral snake,American girl doll clothes,sweaters,bearded beanie................. With the help of our city librarian,we started a group last winter where we can learn anything from crochet,to knitting,to tatting,to whatever! Not bad for a town of less than 400! Looking forward to learning from all of you!