Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to our wonderful forum! I guarantee you will love it! There are some truly wonderful and helpful people here! I love it and hope you will too!! Again, Welcome!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I am new at this so I will have to see what happens as I struggled through directions. Barbara

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Barbara! It s ordinary name here. I hate this country and flag and all here. I wish I could leave but they do not have us opportunity to make money. I work for all my life and have nothing. Only thieves are rich and rule in urkain. urka means"thief" BTW.
    I better be back to my crocheting == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Larisa:
    I really feel badly for you but it looks like you can afford a computer and communicate with your crochet friends. That should be helpful for you. Are you able to sell your lovely doilies?
    I am feeling very ill right now. I have a very bad cold and in the middle of the night I went to the washroom and passed out. I hit my head. I don't know how long I laid there. I have no family here so I don't know what to do. I hope I will feel better soon.
    Enjoy your crocheting. I am crocheting a baby dress. It is so darling.
    Barbara

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by barbaramarik View Post
    Hello Larisa:
    I really feel badly for you but it looks like you can afford a computer and communicate with your crochet friends. That should be helpful for you. Are you able to sell your lovely doilies?
    I am feeling very ill right now. I have a very bad cold and in the middle of the night I went to the washroom and passed out. I hit my head. I don't know how long I laid there. I have no family here so I don't know what to do. I hope I will feel better soon.
    Enjoy your crocheting. I am crocheting a baby dress. It is so darling.
    Barbara
    Hi Barbara,
    I'm sorry to hear that you hit your head. Are you alright?
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie:
    I had to go to the emergency hospital because the doctor was concerned I suffered a concussion. Well, sure enough, that is what happened. The CT scan showed no blood under the skull thank goodness. It was all due to medication for this cough. I have to lay low so I will just crochet while resting. I think that is a good plan don't you think?
    You live in such a nice area Jean Marie. My second son lives in Wixom and loves it. I will probably move there and live with him so that I don't get into any more trouble.
    Thanks for your concerns.
    Barbara

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to Crochet Talk. It is great to meet you. We are excited that you are joining us. Look around and enjoy.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Debbie:
    Thank you for the warm welcome. I hope I get something out of this. I have trouble understanding directions since in some cases, the designer almost expects one to know what to do next. I keep trying.
    What do you crochet?
    Barbara

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Barbara, you are more then welcome. This is a great group. If you have any questions we will do all we can to answer them for you. Sometimes I have trouble with understanding patterns. I have done afghans, scarfs, fingerless gloves, boot cuffs but I have only been crocheting over a year. I have a lot of things I want to do but I know I have a lot more to learn. I feel you will enjoy it here. The people are so wonderful and friendly. Really glad that you have joined us.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara! I wish you good health... I am waiting for free days to crochet == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן