My name is Beate ( pronounced Bay-ott-tay) and it means "Happy One". I live up to my name, because I am truly blessed.
Wife of ONE husband ( one is plenty), Mom to 6 children ( 3 I birthed and 3 my children picked for me) and 9 grandchildren ages 15 years to newborn. Every month we celebrate SOMEBODY in our family.

I recently started an Etsyshop with crochet patterns, which I really enjoy.
I am learning to manage my website, which is no much fun, since after all this time I am STILL computer and internet illiterate.

I prefer to crochet, but since I opened my shop, it seems I am trying out for website champion. If anybody knows how to set up a website shop and can advise me, I would be most grateful. Woocommerce is in the trash not to be resurrected again and I am not into monthly fees, like those perfect little plans would like me to do.

I work at night as nursing assistant about 60 hours a week, which I love, but since my husband is terminal ill, I had that terrific idea to make an online business to hang out with him some more.

If you like to know anything else about me, please ask. I live a very transparent life.
Be blessed
Beate