Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's great! We are almost neighbors. I have not had any chance to learn anything about the forum, because I work 60 + hours a week and every waking moment I work on my crochet business.
    I am here for you, if you every need me. I do not rightly know what all can be done in forum like this, but it is nice to meet people.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Beatte and welcome. Great people here, hope you enjoy it. What is the name of your etsy shop? God bless!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the nice welcome!
    My Etsyshop :https://www.etsy.com/shop/Patternstriedandtrue
    My Facebook: Beate crochets https://www.facebook.com/zxypt?ref=tn_tnmn

You are from VA? I came to Gloucester from Germany. Happy time! I lived in Newport News for a year and then met my husband, who drug me north into snow country again.
    Nice meeting you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Southwest VA, plenty of snow here this year. Wow you are a long way from home. Do you ever go back? Nice meeting you too.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am home. I talk to my brother on the computer and have no deed to bother about Germany. I never liked living there. That is why I left. I was born in East Germany and my dad got us through the iron curtain, so we could grow up free. I was 26 when I moved to here. And 2 years later I met my husband. Now we live here in PA for 26 years

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi OmaBeate. You have very nice looking items . I don't have a shop but I have business cards and put them different places and different people takes them for me. I like to do doilies, table runners, and I made 13 tablecloths and I also do baby items. Whatever people asks me to make that is what they get. writ any time and I will answer back. AudreyL

Post Thanks / Like
    I am glad to know that, because at times people ask me, if I would crochet my patterns for them. Might just so happen you be interested when that time arises. I certainly keep you in mind for any crochet work. Made a note card in my address book, so I will not forget. I am terrible to keep track of things.
    You can also keep in touch with me: beatesmock@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I just wanted to tell you I don't have facebook on my phone. I would appreciate that very much. I enjoy crocheting very.

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you are happy here in America. Looked at your etsy shop hope you do well with it. You do have some very nice patterns. I will keep them In mind for future reference. I have so many things on my to do list right now I am afraid to start a new project just now. God bless.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I guess we all do. hahaha. If you have an interest to make a pattern of mine let me know and I can e-mail it to you. No need to go through an Etsy purchase. I already made the pattern and would be glad, if another person makes it and correct/ feedbacks/ improves it. My daughter wanted to be my proofreader, but then she lost her baby and is no more good for anything.
    That is the trouble with patterns: I made them 2 x and probably move right along over the same mistakes. My daughter usually found an improvement suggestion as she worked the pattern.
    Be blessed
    Beate