Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: New

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Nancy,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! We're all glad you joined the Forum and hope you enjoy looking around and meeting everyone.
    Hugs, Jo

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy nancy View Post
    Hello, my name is Nancy. I live in Canada. I love the different pictures of the beautiful creations from this website on Facebook. I am on disability for health reasons.

Hope to make new friends and learn new things.

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't let anybody steal your joy! Practice makes perfect...and hurtful remarks could be a jealousy thing. Crochet is like riding a bike---you don't forget how to ride the bike, and you don't forget the crochet stitches you have learned. There are plenty of new stitches to learn and projects to make, and there are lots of free tutorials on YouTube to help you...and the Crochet Talk group is a helpful group to be in. Have fun with the joy of crochet. ---crochetdiva

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Crestwood, Welcome to the forum, you will meet a lot of nice people here. I grew up in Ohio, over close to the Ohio River. I left there in 55 and joined the Air Force. I took my Basic here in San Antonio, then went to MATS and went all over the Atlantic coast countries. I made the mistake of getting married. Back In those days they didn't want women that were married in the service. I had learned to crochet when I was still in Grade school so I always had a needle and some thread with me. I made doilies then. Now I have yarn and make afghans for the family and there are a lot of them. Right now I am looking for a little boy pattern for a great grandson due in Aug. Then I need 2 more for house warming gifts for 2 grand daughters that have just gotten new homes. So I keep busy. Can you show things you have made? Margaret