Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow Dutch, you have been busy. I have enjoyed crocheting. I always wanted to learn but a friend of mine wanted to teach me but I'm left handed and she was right handed. So a little over a year ago I was looking at stuff on Pinterest and came across a pin that had learn to crochet left handed. So I watch it that night. And the next time I was in town I got my hooks. Didn't need yarn cause I done had a lot from doing plastic canvas. I have not done anything really hard. But I do want to do some baby clothes one day.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning Debbie, I have not crocheted baby clothes in a while. I have been doing blankets, booties and diaper covers so far. I am going to do a couple dresses and sweaters once I get everything else done. Currently working on two baby blankets and booties and have a hat to do. I am also working on sewing receiving blankets and burp clothes. If you are comfortable with your stitches and can read patterns do not be afraid to try new things. It really is not hard. You an Google free patterns. That is where I get my patterns. I have only paid for one baby sandal pattern.
    Have a Wonderful Day.
    Dutch

3. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post