Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  24
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: Filet crochet

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Charlye, OUCH Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi All I like doing filet squares for baby afghans I am trying to get pic of them so I can post them here. Can any one help me --- where can I post them to sell?
    Last edited by charlye; 03-05-2014 at 02:36 PM. Reason: spelling

3. Likes teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Charlye, Have you tried Facebook? Maybe you might be able to work with Raverly and Etsy? Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Charlye! I have always loved filet crochet! Such a beautiful technique.
    I am really a novice crocheter though, so will have to wait to try my hand at filet work.
    Some day I hope to attempt to do a table runner with fleur-de-lis and my family surname
    so that I may pass it on to my niece as a keepsake. I hope I live that long!!! LOL!!

6. Likes blueeyes68, charlye liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    greydogsma
    I have filet crochet for a very long time but quit for a while and started again and started design my own patterns.
    I am working on a rocking horse, I make lg sq for the middle then I go around it with different colors depending
    on if it is for boy or girl.
    My center sq is most always done in white, and the colors go around out side, that sometimes depends on the
    mood I'm in when I'm working on it. I like bright colors but not everyone does esperially for a baby.
    crazy me. Charlie

Post Thanks / Like
    have been married 53 yr. 2 children and 2 grandchildren, all adults. So my baby things I make to sell.
    I have been crocheting for over 35 yr.Because of my eyes I only crochet in yarn now.
    Charlye
    BOY DID I GOOF
    It will be 52 years this year---- can't let hubby see this teeee heeee