Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  21
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Mamaw Who Loves The Yarn

Hi there from Good ole NC. I have been a crocheter since I was a very small child, maybe around 10ish. I've always loved trying to learn new patterns and how to try my own creations. I have recently started knitting (somewhere around 10 months) I am enjoying that as well. I just wish I wiz through the needles as quickly as I can crochet
    I am a grandmother to 4 grandsons. And I love and live life to it's fullest. I am a Born Again Christian first and foremost. A wife to my Prince Charming, a mother to a wonderful young woman and a faithful member to my church.
    I am interested in new patterns or just anything anyone has to teach me
    I can't wait to see what's in store for me on this site.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lealismamaw you will do just fine here at CT. All are very fun, helpful Group. Just what items do you prefer to crochet?? https://www.google.com/#q=crocheted+Hat%2Cscarves+et Can just go to Google and in Search put what your looking for & links will Pop-Up. Susan M J

http://www.anniescatalog.com/crochet...?content_id=21
    Last edited by Susan2014; 02-25-2014 at 10:53 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by Susan2014; 02-25-2014 at 10:59 AM. Reason: add on

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Lealismamaw, I would like to welcome you to CT. It's very nice to meet you.. The members here are very helpful and extremely friendly.. If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.. I hope you enjoy Crochet Talk as much as I do... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Europe. I make doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

6. Likes Lealismamaw liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Lealismamaw, it is great to meet you. Welcome to Crochet Talk. We are very excited that you are joining our wonderful group. Look around and enjoy. If there are any questions please ask. There are a lot of wonderful people here that will help all that we can. Debbie

I also live in NC.
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

8. Likes Lealismamaw liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Crochet Talk! We are excited to have you here as a member! Please feel free to share with the members about your crochet adventures, or if you have any questions! This is a wonderful group of people we have on site! Thanks for joining us!

10. Likes Lealismamaw liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I feel SO welcomed!

I just want to take a moment to say thank you to everyone who has taken time to welcome me. This is so nice of y'all! Funny thing, I couldn't figure out how to get back on this website until today. I'm such a goofball.
    Trust me when I say I will have lots of questions and hopefully I can share something with everyone also. I am on time out right now with the yarn. (Dr. ordered) My eyes are very strained and dry. SO, until I can get that fixed and get me a really good lamp, no needle work for me. I will be checking back, now that I figured out how to find my way back here. I hope everyone has a great weekend. God Bless!
    Lealismamaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susan, I have recently been making baby items. Blankets, booties, hats. So many people seem to be reproducing now. LOL I guess spring is in the air. I've also been working on dishclothes and items for the kitchen. I would love new ideas on that. Thanks for anything you can help me with. (I Do love the scarves..THANK YOU! ) Lealismamaw

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Lealismamaw, Your family is reproducing also? I thought it was the water in Florida... Yeesh....Teresa