Hi Everyone ... I'm Sue from N.H. and I'm new to this site. I hope to not only share my love for crochet, but also what knowledge have of crochet, and to also learn from those who can teach me new stitches so I can broaden my knowledge of my craft as well. I am self taught and generally keep busy with crochet during the fall and winter months. My summers are full of gardening with my Mom and fishing with my sister. I along with my sister love to brook and stream fish for trout most everyday. I love to try new fishing holes and get excited when she and I come across what we call a "honey hole" for fishing. We spend a great deal of time traveling through NH and hiking to find great spots to drop our lines in the water and we came back with our limits most everyday. If I'm not talking of fishing or gardening I'm working my craft and my love for crochet. When I lived in Japan ( I spent 8 yrs there ) I came across a bookstore of crochet. I quickly learned that I enjoyed the Japanese crochet books more than the American crochet books. Though I couldn't read Japanese their language of directions, I understood the crochet symbols and found it much easier to crochet using symbols verses reading the instructions the way the American books do, or did at that time. It was then that I began my collection of Japanese crochet books. Of course with the internet being so full of information, I have found a new way of crocheting called "Entrelac" crochet and find it very interesting and want to learn more about it. Okay, so now that you all have my life's story ( ha ha ) I'm ready to be a student to those who know more than I do. Ha ha Best wishing to you all and happy learning. Sue