Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Hello from Kentucky

My name is Faye. I have been crocheting for several years but still l need help now and then. I am looking for a crochet pattern of a kids purse that has a doll face and hands with a bottle .I made one years ago for my grand-daughter and now I want to make one for my Great- Granddaughter..Thanks for allowing me to be a part of Crochet Talk.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi crafty granny !

Glad to have you! Wow! That sounds like a great looking purse. I am in the process of making/looking for patterns for my one year old grand daughter and will let you know if I find a pattern on line for a purse like that.

Do you remember if the pattern you used was from a particular magazine, book, manufacturer such as Red Heart, Lion Brand, or from a particular publisher like Leisure Arts? That would help narrow it down.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is great to have you join. I have done some searching and did not find anything like you are looking for. I will also keep my eyes open.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patti
    At that time I had subscriptions to Crochet World and Annies Attic..It could have been in one of them..They are darling purses , drawstring closure -then you crochet a ruffle on the front and insert doll face in it ,sew arms on -one has a bottle in its hand and you can move so it looks like she is sucking the bottle. Your grand-daughter would love it !

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

This page showed a lot of purses from Annie's attic but not that particular one
    Search Results

Here's a link for Crochet World that says it will let you look at back issues
    Crochet World Magazine

Problem is they aren't free!!

I did a search on Crochet World and it brought up a lot of past issues that I was willing to look through---but they wouldn't let me unless I was a subscriber.
    Sorry!
    That really sounds cute ;-(