Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Just joined!

Post Thanks / Like

Just joined!

I am new to this forum, but I have been crocheting for many years. I am a great grandmother and I am trying to crochet a different pattern for everyone before the Lord takes me home.
    I am so glad to find a place to ask questions. Thank you for having me in the group.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, Jan. I'm a great-grandmother, too. We have 18 grandkids, and 4 "greats." Christmas was a big deal at our house!
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to forum! I crochet doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Larisa. I have worked with thread one time. I made a pineapple centerpiece doily for my dining table. I decided to stick to yarn...much easier to work with for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome, Jan! This is a fun site filled with helpful and caring people. You are going to be happy you joined the membership!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome!

Nice to meet you and glad you joined us! Please make yourself at home, take some time to look around, and also let us know if you need help with anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. You came to a good site to ask questions and get answers. I have crocheted for over 30 years and I feel it is very relaxing

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi my name is tammy i love crocheting its relaxing.i do doilies and tablecloths and now i started with baby girls dresses for my 2 year old and my 7 month old grandaughters.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am new to this and I cannot seem to manipulate around too good, but I am looking for a crochet pattern for a child's poncho. I am not good with complicated instructions, so it needs to be simple. I hope someone out there can help me. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, I new as of today.. Love to crochet and knit... I love to look at new crochet pattern and so on... I would like a pattern for a table runner...