Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Baby Layette Sets

I am new to this site & am excited to get started, I am looking for baby layette sets for a new baby girl. I like them fancy & frilly. I have found some wonderful blankets & booties but would like to make complete sets, can any one help me with this?

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey steiper have you tried googling for a. Complete set I have done this and usually find what I am ooking for. Have a good day

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks bettybee10 All I get from "googling"is a list of "What googling"is all about. Do you have any actual web sites, I have been unsuccessful with it.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning Steiper, first welcome to the forum you will love it here, now as far as your Layette Sets if you go to Pinterest type in the search Crochet Baby Layette Sets and you will find lots of complete sets, some are free some are not, this is where I go most of the time now instead of google. Good luck and let me know how you come out. Have a great day
    Last edited by dlj326; 01-11-2014 at 11:17 PM.
    Doris
    Too Blessed To Be Stress

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey steiper how are you doing. When I go into google I always put free crochet pattern then put in what you are looking for---crochet pattern central has some layettes and all cree crochet has some I hope you find what you are looking for. See ya bettybee

Post Thanks / Like
    My tablet is messing up that was suppose to be all free crochet

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet community! We are glad you are here with us! Thanks for joining us and please make yourself at home here!

Also, check here on site by searching any of the following terms: baby, layette, baby set and you will also get some results with resources listed here on site. Here are a few of the threads to take a look at:

http://crochettalk.com/pattern-reque...s-cocoons.html

http://crochettalk.com/pattern-reque...e-sleeper.html

http://crochettalk.com/links-resourc...per-cover.html

If you need more resources, let us know and we will be glad to help you out - this is what we are here for! :0)
    Last edited by Barbara G.; 01-10-2014 at 06:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi dlj326, Thanks for your reply, I plan on looking in to it tonight when the kids are in bed. I really appreciate your help!

Thanks so much!

9. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbara G, Thanks so much for your help, and your links. I will check them all out tonight.

All the best

Steiper

11. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome from Pa. Nice to have you with us. You will find a lot of patterns and a lot off help here.