Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  94
Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone! I'm feeling a bit better! Went to dr. No ear infection just a red sore throat, fever, which has finally disappeared, nasty cough which is going away! I wish I could send some cool weather to you Poinciana! LOL! The icicles are hanging around till 11am now! BRR! Oranges taste great, I try to have 1 everyday! Just not when my throat hurts and everything else! HOT COFFEE, HOT CHOCOLATE AND HOT SOUP! MMMM! We are still having weather in the mid to low 20s for the lows and around 45 degrees for our highs! I went driving with my son today around 230pm it was cool and the sun was shining, He likes to drive me crazy especially since he has his drivers permit! LOL! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    That is so good that you feel better. Well its getting colder here in East Tn. Its been raining a lot. Its been in the 40's during the day. In the teens at night. We just had snow flurries, yesterday. It was to warm to stick. That is so good you got to go out with your son. Take care Amanda

3. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amanda and any other sick with colds+ Get Better 14 Datys left till Xmas. Ive been dowm since Sat. & feeling a wee better. Need to go to store Thur/Fri I have too?? Its been BELOW ZERO for allmost a week. Trude has it a bit worse then I do. To day was
    high -6 yes below. 0 to -7 . Thurs / Fri. 15 or 17 Heat Wave aaah ? Take Care & HAPPY HOLIDAYS to EVERYONE on CT

5. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    The weather here has been warming up slightly! We are at about 35 degrees at night and early mornings, the afternoons are in the low 60s sometimes high 50s! Finally got meds to help with sore throat and all, and feeling better! Thanks to all of you! Have a great day! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm happy you're starting to feel better, Manda!

Our weather is magnificent... it's the kind the tourists love, I think. 75 degrees, brilliant blue sky, puffy white clouds, nice ocean breeze.
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

8. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I sure wish it was that warm here. It was about 52 here today. Its going down to 26 tonight with rain, wind.

10. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mash52, We got in the 50s overnight. Put out your hands and catch this little puff of warmth I'm sending your way!
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

12. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok Wish I could. It is already down in the 30's. The winds has pick up. They got the weather wrong for today. They said 52. It only got up to 43. Very cold. Yes, I wish you could send warmth air this way. Thanks anyways. Take care.

14. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone for all your weather updates! I really enjoy hearing how the weather is in different places around the world! I have been busy trying to get my crocheting finished, and now my mixing of batters for all my cookies! The weather here is more like Fall weather now, it is in the high 50s to low 60s in the afternoon, very nice! The nights and early mornings are cold we are now in the mid 30s, the good thing is it isn't freezing the ice cycles aren't hanging from the orange trees! Fall and winter are my favorite time of year OOPS spring also! I just can do without the freezing temps and the temps above the 100s! Poinciana, Florida weather sounds WONDERFUL! Everyone stay nice and warm, cozy and try to stay safe and well! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Manda. I would love to share this weather with you, but I must say it gets boring with the exception of hurricanes, lol!

I very seldom over the past years post on weather threads because "meanies" can be mean and accuse me of 'bragging'. So, I could based on my preferences, 'accuse' them of bragging. I'm a winter person.

I think it's cool that you have orange trees! I used to have quite a few citrus trees, several oranges, Meyer lemons, Key limes, tangelos, honey bells. BUT the "wonderful" state came on my property and cut them all down because of the citrus canker scare. Made me sick. They compensated all the property owners who had citrus trees by giving us $100 per tree that they destroyed, which I used to buy pygmy date palms. AND NOW we have a new disease attacking the citrus trees. I think it's called Citrus yellowing.

Enjoy your oranges...everyone of them is filled with sunshine.

And just for the record, our forecast says 40% rain on Christmas Eve and 70% rain on Christmas Day! Poor little kiddies who have new bicycles and outdoor gifts to play with.

Merry Christmas!

17. Likes amanda liked this post