Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  94
Page 11 of 13 First ... 910111213 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Here in the Pa it was 60 and today it is to only in the twentys. Crazy weather

2. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, we had rain last night and today the dusting of snow we were supposed to get is nowhere to be found. However, there is a drop in temps from 62 degrees on Tuesday to about 20 right now, not going up much more than that today and it is windy. May have record lows for my area by tomorrow. BRRRRR!!!!!

Staying inside today, have to move stuff around, having more high hat LEDS put in tomorrow and my contractor will be updating some outlets.

Have a good day today.

Roe

4. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    After two warm days here in Ontario, we had another three inches of snow and below freezing weather. I am so tired of winter.

6. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I think all of us are fed up and next week is the first day of spring.. I seen a cardinal the last two days. That is a good sign

8. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Good day to all, finally got out to grocery shop, the sun is out, I guess that's a good thing eh...Still cold out but its getting better than it has been. started the new dog sweater, coming along pretty good, if I would stick to it , it might be done for my daughters dog, before winter's over lol it is really easy, I just get tired after an hour or so lol.. so hope everyone has a great day, lets have a nice hot cup of tea, and pretend we are visiting each one, one of you bring the dessert.. see you all later... hugs

10. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    HI EVERYONE! I'm trying to get back on here again more! If its not one thing then it is another going on or wrong! WOOH! I wanted to say hi and welcome to the new people here and thanks for letting us all know how there weather is where you live! Here in my part of California we had some more rain that caused electricity to go out! we were in the 60s for our highs and 40s for our lows, then BAM this weekend we are in the mid 70s to low 80s, hopefully we get more rain! We are still in a drought and the farmers are struggling with crops, trees, and cows! They are on restrictions on how much water they can use, the farmers with the corn and wheat crops that feed the cows raised the prices on the hay n feed so then the cow farmers are struggling with water restrictions on the cows plus then are havin to pay higher prices for feed! It is such a mess! I hope you all stay safe and warm wherever you live! Wishing you all warmth, and good health! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

12. Likes Nana07, AudreyL liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Today is Sunday the sixteenth. Here in Ontario the sun is actually shining. The three inches of snow that fell during the week is almost gone, but we still have most of the snow from before on the ground. The good news is it is melting and it almost feels like spring around here.

14. Likes amanda, Nana07 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope everyone is having better weather these past days! We have been in SPRING like weather for almost a month! We have a slight chance of a little rain this week! I have been trying to get my garden seeds planted in their containers but still haven't yet, really need to tomorrow hopefully! I will open weather report #9 today before this weather report closes! All of you can post on either until 8 is closed! I really hope everyone is doing well and your weather is improving or warming enough! Have a wonderful day! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Springtime in Ontario, not! It is snowing yet again, and I am so tired of it. No sooner does it start to warm up and the weather changes again. Cold and miserable are two words to describe it around here. I am beginning to think spring will start some time in June!

17. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree the weather is unpredictable here as well! We were in the low 70s to high 0s in the day and mid to high 40s at night! SURPRISE we had some rain Tuesday night and early Wednesday morning, we are supposed to have more rain this weekend! I hope we do! We had only an inch of rain maybe a bit more on Tuesday n Wednesday still not enough to get us out of drought! The good news is our mountains had 6 inches or more of snow those days as well, that helps us as well! Hopefully we will get everyone's bad weather snow or rain to help us out! SEND IT TOO ME PLEASE! Stay warm and safe! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!