Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  13
Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    hello today! It s Friday!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Friday morning, and I am snuggly warm, waiting for the coffee to finish brewing. I am taking the day off from everything (except crochet). I am going to watch Christmas movies (much to my husband's dismay), and eat leftovers. Tomorrow is soon enough to get back into Christmas mode. I need today.
    I hope all of you can take what you need today and leave the rest behind.
    Susan is everything OK with you? You have been quiet an awfully long time?

Post Thanks / Like
    It's Saturday and I'm "cuddly warm" and getting ready to eat another Thanksgiving meal! Yummy! Yesterday was an unplanned R&R Day for me, but I truly deserved it and thoroughly enjoyed it! Today will be filled with thoughts of Christmas, decorating and prepping for the Big Day.

Trude, I love the Hallmark Channel and watched Christmas movies too! Snacking and cuddled up in a favorite throw! What a wonderful day!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    It's 5:49 am and I've been up since 1 something. Church is at 10 am. Do I try and get a few winks or just stay up and try to not fall asleep in church or skip church (again)??? I've been on a crocheting tangent...and enjoying it very much.

I've been reading your posts and Graciegirl, I'm just amazed at all the things you do. I remember going to school in Chicago all bundled up in galoshes, heavy coat, gloves, a scarf around the lower part of my face. I don't miss that. My daughter went to school in Arizona and California. She took a bus when we were in Arizona and it didn't snow in California where we lived.

Looking forward to our next night owl chat.

Huggles -- Joyce
    See what Joyce Writes on Yahoo

Post Thanks / Like
    It is a Sunday morning and I will praise the Lord. And ask Him for a new dishwasher. Mine broke this morning. Again. For about the zillionth time. It has been fixed and re-fixed. It is a portable, and really expensive to buy a new one. I hate to do dishes. Truly. I would rather clean the bathroom with a tiny little brush than do dishes.
    On a happier note, I made great progress on the quilt. The machine sewing was stressing me out too much so I am hand sewing the thing. I am calmer, and getting much done. It will be done by Christmas if my fingers hold out.
    I need coffee this morning. And tea this afternoon.
    Be happy and safe everyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! I try to crochet today
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Monday morning, and now that it is light outside I can see that it snowed last night. Not a lot, just enough to make the trip to town a bit slippery. I think I will wait til this afternoon. Maybe the sanding trucks will have come out this far by then. It is 22 miles into town so if I can I put it off until the roads are in good condition.
    The last few years I have been using a tree that I got from a thrift store. It is a cute little tree, about 12 inches high, but I have wanted a different one. Yesterday I got a coupon in my email for 50% off trees at Kohls. Plus I had another coupon from a site I belong to so I got a prelight 2 foot tree for under $9! It was so cute. I can't wait til it gets here.
    Larisa do you put up a Christmas tree for your Christmas season? What are your traditions?
    It is December now so I am closing the SSIS surveys. But, of course if you want to do it, and have not put in a survey just let me know. The closing is not written in stone. However, January 1, 2014 is.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello today! Trude. We used to decorate tree for kids. Now kids left. It was for New year. You know or not but religion is ortodoxal here and they have own wrong calender. I try to start new doily... I need to make many doilies. May be next year. I am not sure I can afford postage... I sent exchage doilies already. I wish you good health == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa so with the kids gone now you don't decorate or anything? I don't know anything about your part of the world. What do you mean a wrong calendar? Wrong religiously or a regular monthly calendar?
    Don't worry about the SSIS. I know postage from across the ocean is high. Anyone who receives a doily from you has received a treasure.

Post Thanks / Like
    I do not decorate tree.... I am not religious and I do not have right to say anything about religion. They believe - they are adults and know what to do. Ortodoxal church has wrong calendar. If you know or not it was calendar reform which church prodiced in between 1600 and 1700 I do not remember. But ortodoxes cannot follow it. Their Christmas is going to summer. Hmm... one lady got one in this Forum... but I do not know anything about another one. BTW here is big fighting and this country is going to big troubles. I wonder how brainless are these people or me. One of us is crazy defunitely. Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן