Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  91
Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lalita View Post
    Hello Barbara,
    Thank you, it is a big relief to know that the access to the Ct wasnt denied because of my any inadvertent goof up.
    Funnily the message which used to come up as " error code 16, access denied" seems to have disappeared as mysteriously as it surfaced and lasted for almost a fortnite! But I wonder what that error code 16 stands for, so that care can be taken to avoid it. I had checked with my family who know more but they also can't figure out what it stands for, because we had presumed it was a message from Ct site. Anyway all is fine now.
    I did a little research and it appears that error code 16 was a bug in the expansion pack for windows.

Post Thanks / Like
    The error message appear only on the front page? - A yellow column state that 'you are guess to the CT. limited asset to the forum. you must register........
    when I start to read any title open up the next window. the yellow column no longer seen? yes, I was able to post.

Ivy
    Happiness is not already made, it has to come from your own action.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by iistok View Post
    The error message appear only on the front page? - A yellow column state that 'you are guess to the CT. limited asset to the forum. you must register........
    when I start to read any title open up the next window. the yellow column no longer seen? yes, I was able to post.

Ivy
    It appears that this is happening in the newsletter for Crochet Talk from several emails I have received in the help desk. I have forwarded the info on to the admin on this...thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Barbara. you are so knowdeglble ...

Ivy
    Happiness is not already made, it has to come from your own action.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks iistok - received word this morning that the admin is checking into the issue.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Spamming is joining the community just to promote your own product or cause. Only for the purpose of advertising, or causing discord (in some situations).
    Thanks as I did not know what spam was either. Love this site thanks for keeping us safe.

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara G, thank you for all the hard work you do to keep this website clean!! You have a very important but hard job. I admire you and think you do an excelant job. Thanks again and if I ever step out of line please set me straight. I really enjoy being on here. X0X0X0X0X0, Pattyredhead

8. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Barbara G for your hard work. We appreciate you! Shirley

10. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You guys are awesome! Thank you - there are days that these words mean so much and you feel like your work goes unnoticed! Again, thank you!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Banning Members for SpammingHahahaha! I've never had spam! Sounds gross... but I hear it is good Btw.. that isn't my crochet spam.. found it on google lol
    http://stitch11.com/

13. Likes Barbara G., N/A, angie22 liked this post