Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  91
Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910

Post Thanks / Like
    I popped on this morning and there are four more live stream posts from last night. Is there anyway (I couldn't find it but I may be looking in the wrong place) to immediately report a post to admin?

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara- Thanks for your hard work.

Post Thanks / Like
    There is a report post on the left side under the posts made. It sends me an email about a reported post.

The admin is making some adjustments in the software, so hopefully soon these spam posts will not be showing up.

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Barbara G.;201904]There is a report post on the left side under the posts made. It sends me an email about a reported post.

The admin is making some adjustments in the software, so hopefully soon these spam posts will not be showing up.:confused:[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I haven't been since I have had some personal issues but have been trying to get on more and that is when I noticed posts concerning the spammers. I knew there was probably something to check but I couldn't quite find it. Now I know for future posts. Thanks for your response and also for all the work you put into making this a friendly website.

Roe

Okay, as soon as I sent this post, I saw what you were referring to in order to report posts. Duh!!! My mind is taking a trip on its own, LOL.

Post Thanks / Like
    I clicked on 'New Posts' and there's a couple posts that have live streaming.

Post Thanks / Like
    There is also one with a vulgar subject line from yesterday. There seems to be nothing in the body of the post but the wording in the subject line should not be there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LI Roe View Post
    There is also one with a vulgar subject line from yesterday. There seems to be nothing in the body of the post but the wording in the subject line should not be there.
    Hello,

Can you direct me to the link? If it is still on the site, please.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    London; You are right that life is about learning