Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    The soap crosses are an interesting idea. You could probably use a threaded eye hook like you would use for a door latch. That way you could run a ribbon through the eye to hang it with.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, Theresa, Use anything you want to get the size hole you need. I used a very large screw head and I did run a ribbon through so I could hang the soap in the bathroom. If it is scented soap it's like a air freshner. If making a large cross I put felt on the back when hanging so the soap did not seep into the paint. I also when giving these I put a Bible verse on a little tag. Our Youth will pass these out near Easter into our community.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have just finished crocheting 9 hats for my friend's daughter who will go on a mission trip to Brazil in June. I haven't crocheted in years so it's fun to revisit a favorite hobby. Saturday I had 5 gals over and we sat and crocheted had soup for lunch and (of course was an excellant excuse to make my favorite cake for dessert--one my hubby really doesn't care for) we had the most wonderful relaxing day full of laughs and tears. They came in a rain storm around 9:30 and left about 2:30. One gal learned to crochet and another also brought her old yarn that was in her closet for years.

4. Likes Theresa L liked this post